Saturday, September 27, 2008

Situations

Ugh, I'm getting sick. I have the hiccups atm and a running nose. But on the brighter side, Adam just sent me this college that is like wowza. AND it's in portland, see there's a reason why I love this kid. Haha, but seriously, I'm going to apply to this college;



Cause I can, I mean Soka seems pretty awesome, but I don't want Soka being my only option. College is stressing me out though, I never thought I would become this old. Bleh, well at least I'm changing my life up a bit. What I really need though is a hair cut, cause my hair is seriously chopped up. xD It's so uneven. You know what's a fun thought though. I might be going to the same college as Adam ^.^ That would make my year.



I have this feeling that the movies isn't going to happen today, but we'll see. I'll try to find a way. Oh! I also made TRV's blogspot! It's pretty cool, for now. I'm very excited for it. Oh btw, for some odd reason "edit" won't show up on my blogs. Cause you know, i love EDITING things! :( gah, i miss video making. OH MY GOD!! i just remembered, last night I actually watch a disney movie xD MinuteMen, but whatever, Jason Dolley is HOT. Jeez, and he has the EXACT same birthday as me x] But while I was watching, I found my PERFECT Chase for my story invisible touch. Ok, so he looks better on film then picture. But whatever, I still think Jason Dolley is hotter xD Anyways, here's more Invisible Touch:




Right after work, Chase offered to walk me home since he’s always walking with Charlotte. I didn’t mind. It was really hard to keep a good conversation flowing though. I mean we mostly talked about Charlotte since that’s the only thing we have in common. Out of nowhere though, he wanted to know more about Sean Espen. "Why?," I asked. He told me it was because he thought it was strange how this Sean Espen comes out of nowhere. "Well, he has blonde hair with light green eyes, a bit taller than me, normal weight I guess," I told him all the details, as far as I could remember.
"I know plenty of blonde hair, green eyed guys, but I’ve still never heard of him, maybe it was a prank," he told me.
"You think a guy would just drive me to work and tell me his fake name?," I asked sarcastically.
"You never know, he could have been in jail," he replied with a stupid look.
"Chase, just shut up," like I wanted to hear more from him.


I got back home around 8pm, little Fiona was waiting for me again, but this time she was watching from the window. "What are you looking at twerp? Got something on my face?," I asked. She still doesn’t reply. That poor child probably thought I was going to kill her if she said one word. I walked into the kitchen to get a little cereal for myself. "You know I’m not afraid of you," Fiona finally spoke.
"Oh really?," I asked. She didn’t bother to reply again. "You know if you really weren’t afraid you would have a normal conversation with me just like everyone else," I told her.
"I’m not afraid, I just don’t like to talk to you," she said.
"You’ve never talked to me in the first place Fiona, so how the hell would you know?," she was starting to make me angry.
"Because you use magic,"she said as if it was her best answer.
"Your father used to use magic and guess what! You have magical blood inside you right now, you just don’t know how to use it! So you shouldn’t be speaking either!," I felt bad for talking to a ten year old like that, but hey she’ll be eleven soon.

"I know how to use it! I choose not to!," I was shocked by her response.
"Sure you do," I replied pretending I knew that she used magic.
"I do!," she yelled.
"Prove it."
"No."
"Prove it!"
"NO!"
"Well then, you don’t know how to use your powers." I felt like I won the conversation, but she just looked at me, " what now Fiona!" Out of nowhere she just started crying, so I ran downstairs. As soon as I got to my room she stopped crying, but her mother came down to see what was wrong. Fiona told her mother that I slammed the door too hard and it scared her. I rolled my eyes, little kids can be so annoying sometimes.





OH BTW I AM GOING TO THE MOVIES AT 7:40 WOO!!

No comments: