Thursday, April 23, 2009

"My Daughter's a Blogger?"-Dad

Alright, so for this past week and a half has been AMAZING irl, but on the internet i feel like X_X maaah. Why can't both of my lives be amazing? Today, I was kind of in a yay-meh mood, but then when i got to GAP, it was all WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I felt really good, I'm connecting more and more with the people every time we get together. I'm starting to like Andrew again, just cause we have the same ideas for a lot of things. I really like the fact that I'm working with him for the scripting. We kinda flirted today, we haven't really flirted since october, so I'm happy. We're talking more--even if it's mostly script talking, but i like it. Meh, he's just an  internship crush--nothing more x] BTW--I'VE BEEN GETTING THIS ASKED A LOT LATELY X_X and i feel rly bad, cos i knoe chago hates it--so im hopefully gonna say this for the last time. CHAGO IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND. i mean--it would be nice, but he's not, so i'm single. 

No comments: