Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wow, Made Out W/ Chago--Now What?


Nothing actually. 
Ok, so last night and today I had my fun.
We made out--but we agreed no long distance relationship.
I've already experienced long distance relationships; they are no fun X_X
I'll tell ya this much--im gonna miss the chago smell and his piano hands.
There's a high chance that I'll still like him, but not much will change.
Why did I make this whole thing public?
1)IT WAS MY FIRST KISS OK; IT WAS PERFECT.
2)wait..can the perfect be for reason number two?
3) a lot of people wanted us to already, so figured why not make the crowd happy--and myself at the same time x]
4) i rather tell everyone myself then have people spreading rumors that we did more than kiss <_<
I won't lie, this is all I was able to think about today.
I don't want to lose the memory, but hey--hopefully im going to maryland in june ;)

No comments: