Saturday, May 9, 2009

I KEEP FORGETTING

Well uh brb, cos like people from my internship are coming over X_X
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ok so a lot has happened today.
GAP came over and we had a bunch of fun.
Veno, Natty, Justin, Sofiya, Gaurav, Chrystian were there.
They liked my house ^_^

Then around 2:30, I realized I didn't want to be on the internet, so I went for a bike.
Then I convinced my parents to get out of the house and go somewhere. 
We went to Johnny Rockets and Borders.
Man, I love their chicken X_X
I got a sketchbook from Borders ^_^
While riding back home, I finally realized, I really don't want to go to prom.
The thought of doing my hair, making myself pretty isn't going to be fun. 
On top of that, only about three people who I care about are going.
Probably two out of three are going to be busy with their dates, or with other friends.
Plus, all my dates have bailed on me, showing a sign!
Just not worth it.
I'm not going and nothing is going to change my mind about that.

Well, I got some wise words today;

thenameswit: I AM NOT IN LOVE
tHR0Wbaq x0: if thats what you want to believe.
tHR0Wbaq x0: but when ever you can put looks aside to focus on personality; or get confused & ask bold questions--you're in love.
tHR0Wbaq x0: even if its puppy love; love is still love
tHR0Wbaq x0: maybe you're not in love
tHR0Wbaq x0: but you still are open
tHR0Wbaq x0: his words can break you or make you feel like best person in the world
tHR0Wbaq x0: and you love him for that.
thenameswit: ):
tHR0Wbaq x0: no its nothing to be sad about.
tHR0Wbaq x0: we all go through it.
tHR0Wbaq x0: just remember to never make anyway youre whole world. because sometimes that person has a way of ruining your utopia with them.
tHR0Wbaq x0: goodnight.
thenameswit: night :\

She's a great friend and I'm lucky to have her.

1 comment:

deviiwas; said...

^__^



i should totally write a book.




& glad you had an almost uber cool day :D