Saturday, May 16, 2009

Why Didn't I Bring My Camera?

Today was so fucking amazing. I had a sleepover last night, but we didn't do much since we had to wake up early the next day. I found out that Natty was weak though, HAH. We arrived late to our internship but for some reason the train ride (tehe) was so nice. I miss my bose headphones, they are like RAWRRAWR--i'm hopefully getting them fixed soon though. Andrew didn't go to the internship T_T It was still fun though. I got to direct, and party on railroad tracks. I really wish I had my camera though. Next time, I'm bringing my camera for sure. Going to Union Square was oober fun too, these guys were giving out green day posters, and singing to green day. One of the guys were hot and I was able to talk to him, but...turns out he was just waiting to get some weed...not cool X_X I ate soooo much today it was ridiculous. Two breakfasts, two lunches, three snacks, one huge dinner and another snack. yum yum yum. OH AND MAH GUITAR IS FIXED ^_^ this has seriously been a good day, and i haven't had one of those in a while.