Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Dear Bighead

We've been through a lot together. Tbh, I didn't think I would be this close to you. In fact, I never saw this coming. At first I kinda had the impression that you liked me, which eventually led to me liking you. My friends are to blame also. Always telling me that I liked you, even when I didnt. That happens  with almost any guy I talk to. It's cause I'm not that sociable with guys in person. Or ..I think I scare them off. xD I'm a puncher and a yeller, I get easily pissed off and am often moody. Most guys don't like that. Usually guys who like me, well Im just not attracted to them. Sure, I love the attention I get when I flirt with guys, but it doesn't necessarily mean that I like those guys. I've came to realize, that most of the guys I used to like were just to make me feel like I could have a boyfriend any day. I used to talk to my friends about these guys as if they were about to ask me out. But tbh, most of them I just liked because of their looks. I don't remember liking a guy for their personality. In fact, most of the guys I knew were jerks. Now with you, I first started getting attracted to you physically, but it was easy for me to tell my friends that I didn't like you. But when I started liking you because we became so close, it was really hard to hide. I couldn't stop smiling every time you called, I felt way happier when I was talking to you. I kinda felt like liking you was going to be like liking any other guy. It wasn't though. For the first time in my life, I told YOU how i felt. I've never told a guy that I liked them. I mean if I did, I probably didn't mean it. I've never felt so comfortable around a guy where I could just tell him anything. I still feel weird when I tell you the most randomised nonsense. After I told you that I liked you, I've actually been thinking about the future. When it comes down to it, I really have this fear that I'll never get the chance to do anything with you. I feel like you would slowly lose me and run off with your own life. I even can see you getting married to a environmentalist x] The more and more I think that way, the more I see you as a friend. So in a way, I guess you're getting what you want. There will be a point where I won't like you anymore, but deep down, if we do stay in contact, I will always have this little bit of hope that you'll like me back again one day.

1 comment:

Danny said...

I'm sure he will