Thursday, March 5, 2009

Andrew Again?

Today was AMAZING. Well at least the part where I went to my internship. We got there before Gauruv and chrystian did :D Andrew was there surprisingly. I didn't really feel like talking to him, but I ended up talking to him a lot. There was a point where I had to act with him. He basically saves me from "the abusive prince". He was SUPPOSE to hold me and walk me to the door, but he shoved me xD hahahahah I still think he doesnt like me. There was a point where we did kinda flirt and I was happy inside x] He was playing with markers and i took one, and then i put it back and he took it and stood it up again so I took it again, but he tried grabbing it before me, so I laughed. Then i did it again with another marker and he tried grabbing it again, but i was too fast (twss). Then he thought I was gonna grab the last one, and he was about to grab it, but I just looked at him and i laughed at him x] I noticed that there were times where he didnt like me, like while we were in the closet I was kinda like "AHH XD ITS SO CLOSED IN" and he was like "stop yelling" xD hahaha, oh well. and there was another time where i was trying to get the video done so I was like "practice practice!" he seemed annoyed. Meh, hopefully Natty can help me and make him like me x] she even said "i'll make him fall in love with you" xD GAH IM SUCH A SUCKER FOR LOVE. GET ME OUT OF IT PLS.

2 comments:

PermanentGrip said...

"i love love. i love being in love." Inches and Falling by The Format. this is how i feel about love. tis amazing to have it and be in it =D

deviiwas; said...

UGHH -__-