Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Just A Tad Pissed Off

So on monday night, i made a video. I didn't put it up because im afraid of the risk im taking. The risk is; The Naked Brothers Band. Yes i used their music, but theres a joke at the end.. also i didn't blog on monday because i fell asleep while giving a file to amanda ): my arm just closed the computer, and i woke up at 7am with my huge headphones still on. xD

then on tuesday, last night--i had a wonderful day yesterday, until my dad took away my computer T_T i was talking to jay!! ): jeez, i felt really bad xD i kept telling chago on the phone "ugh, i didnt tell jay bye ):" i've noticed though, everytime i talk to chago on the phone, the convo is usually like this:

whitney: ...rawr.
chago: maaaaaaaaaah
whitney: *weird noises*
chago: *weirder noises*

and on like that xD whatever. k, i go school now

1 comment: