Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Randeva Made Me Black

I really had this feeling that this week was going to be a great week. I won't lie, it has been a pretty nice week, but very little things are bothering me so much. Yesterday was probably the coolest day, till around 8pm. After school I went to manhattan to check out this internship film thing. It seems pretty cool, but I don't know if I'd do it. After the little open house thing, Karla and I decided just to walk around Manhattan, specifically time square ^.^ We went to virgin records, gah, cds♥ After that my dad picked me up and we went to go pick up my laptop. I was so happy when I got it, i was like "YES I CAN MAKE VIDEOS AND STAY UP TILL 4AM TALKING TO MY FRIENDS", but no..my laptop didn't even turn on -_- I was thinking the whole night and even this morning, "my main talent can't even be used at the moment because I don't have a laptop." It's like taking my voice away from me for a month!! Editing is something that I just LOVE to do :( And on top of that, my crush, bleh I don't even think he likes me. I'm convienced that he doesnt because sometimes he doesn't even look at me.

Anyways, today was alright. I got to wear my favorite Futurama t-shirt. Gym was SO boring today which is weird because I love gym. I guess I was just too upset. Sadie Nash was fun though, played a little game then started spray paiting. xD Randeva and Michele kept spray painting my hand ON PURPOSE!


Now they say I'm finally black -_-


This week, what I have to do is stop focusing on HIM, and just relax. Otherwise I'm probably going to go crazy and yell at everyone I see. People are already wondering why I look so down. Oh! and chago said that i'm finally darker than him xD SHUSH CHAGO SHUSH. that should be his new username SHUSHchago. hellz yeh...(nessa) LOL sorry, thats stuck in my head.
hush

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMFAO0O ;

best post ive read ever !