Thursday, September 25, 2008

Somethings Wrong With Me


So I wore my luck shirt today, and for some reason I was very happy and joyful. It was weird cause I was kinda upset and sad. Upset because school life sucks and sad because of this one guy I like. Don't you hate it when you're starting to think that the guy you like, might not like you back? I should put that to the side though. English was a bit boring, not as boring as usual. Government was very interesting, but I just wanted to listen to what everyone had to say. I did participate a little though :D Gym is just getting more boring everytime xD I need someone who can really play volleyball. Science; bleh. Math; bleh again. Art--first period we went to see a play from 12th grade drama class. The girls performance was ok, but the guys AW MAN THAT WAS HILAROUS.

Favorite parts;
(Guys as Guys)
*"Where's my keys?"-Nelson
"Where's my pants?"-James
(Guys as Girls)
*When Andres came out wearing a dress with a stuffed bra xD
*When Vincent said "Look at my little puppy" and the thing barked xD
*When Nelson was passing around the cookies and Vincent goes "Do you have some tampons? ......I'll just take the cookies"
*When Francois came out with that WIG and did the little hair flip!!

Aw man, it was all great, my throat hurt so much from laughing. Then we went back to art, and I started planning my video idea. Kadin's gonna be in it, so it Kainat, Randeva, Shante, Michele and this other asain/mexican dude that i've never talked to o.O Whatever. At least people liked my outfit today :D


Oh and..
`Wit says:
oh, well if you do you have time to hang out, we should
Jacob says:
Definitely.
`Wit says:
if you want, i could even make it a little youtube gathering
`Wit says:
depending on the day your available
`Wit says:
and only if you want
Jacob says:
Or a date...
`Wit says:
rofl! you want a date with me?
Jacob says:
I wouldn't mind
Jacob says:
I think it would be heavily romantic, seeing as it's in NY.
Jacob says:
Plus I've never even held hands with an American girl before.
`Wit says:
LOL, are you pulling my leg?
Jacob says:
Nope
`Wit says:
um, sure then lol

One word; wowza.

1 comment:

feellinecancer said...

Hey, I love you.
This is really, funny lmfao...

Have fun ; )