Friday, September 26, 2008

Ideas And Plans

For some reason, I find fridays just to be alright. Nothing too exciting, and nothing too bad. What I am happy about though is that I'm going to the movies tomorrow ^.^ ...with Kadin! Well, most likely anyways. Today I was always pulling some mean yet HILAROUS jokes, more mean to the person I was saying it to though. I went on blogtv twice, once cause Jake asked and two cause Rosy asked. So turns out Jake can hang out with me for the whole day, Nov. 14th i think it is. David sent me in this random chat today and i think i pissed people off and i got pissed off too xD Whatever, they might find me though xD I have to hide! LOL I'm working on a song I'm making for Chago also. It's going to be good hopefully. Chago said he was going to edit my video this weekend -_- but now he can't. That means I have to redo my video and ask Meghan. Meghan is awesome though, so I'm happy. ^.^ Oh!! and SAT's are on friday!? wtf bbq!!!! *not long cause I'm gonna write more "Invisible Touch"

No comments: