Monday, September 29, 2008

Luck Running Out?

I swear, my love life is deff. up and down at the moment. I also have to be aware that other people are reading this too. So my secret is out. Everyone knoes who I like, but idk it really is like an on and off thing. Everyone is telling me that the movies thing was a date xD Even Chago.

thenameswit: well, its not like i said "wanna go on a date with me"
thenameswit: i just said
thenameswit: "wanna go to the movies"
shut up chago: just you two
shut up chago: ?
thenameswit: mhm
shut up chago: omgg
shut up chago: so many videos to catch up on.
shut up chago: and yes, it was a date.
thenameswit: what?
thenameswit: it was?!
thenameswit: but what if
thenameswit: he didnt take it as a date!

I don't knoe, he'll probably read this one day and get freaked out. I mean he does have access to the internet like Kainat said. Tomorrow we're suppose to hang out again, just the two of us. I bet my dad is getting suspicous. I wouldn't be surprised. I did hang out with him today, after school with Kainat. But this happened:

thenameswit: TODAY HE TRIED HITTING ME WITH ROCKS THOUGH
shut up chago: tough love.
thenameswit: LOL, right xD

Chago always makes me feel better x] I still have green ink on my hand from grabbing Kadin's arm which was written all over by Alina d: I feel like today is friday since i have two days of no school! wooo!!! October ftw!!

BLAH, wanna knoe what happened today??

English- OMG I WANTED TO FALL ASLEEP, LIKE REALLY!

Government- -_- my mom called me and my phone went off and EVERYONE was silent. Then Thandi goes "was that the jonas brothers" ugh, i swear I thought I had my phone off. It was the PLAIN WHITE T'S. I changed my ringtone to Fall Out Boy though. I have to make SURE every morning its turned off.

Senior Seminar- Meh, it was alright. Nothing really happened.


Physics-omg, just bleh


Lunch-I talked to Karla about the movies thing x]

Senior Math-Ugh, -_- so much work and I DIDNT HAVE MY CHECK. fuck, the one day i dont have it.

Art-Was pretty fun, I actually talked more with Ronald. I also got to be a MUMMY! :D I did embarrass myself just a bit for talking in different accents. Can you blame me?

After school-Hung out with Kadin and Kainat at the park and at the bakery. -_- Kadin almost killed me with the biggest rock. Ooh, he would have been DEAD if that hit me. I don't knoe why I was mad, but I was just so angry. I kicked and punched Kadin so much and then he just put his arm around me. I told him to get off or I'll punch him in the stomach. Jeez, I have to be less angry.

Now, I'm eating WAY too much ugh dinner in 15 mins. I guess its time to open the window and throw the rest of my burger so my dog can eat something for once. hahaha..jk. (not about the window part)

Oh btw, you knoe who I miss listening to? Oh yeh, this band.

Tokyo Police Club ♥

No comments: