Friday, January 23, 2009

Best Convo Starter

So I was talking to my new friend Jimmy through skype. Managed to start a new song w/ his help of course and awesome convo starters. So I experimented and this was the best reaction:

thenameswit: so how are the kids?
bpm497: ehh
bpm497: they're a handful
bpm497: they don't appreciate me.  I go to work all day
thenameswit: LOLOLOLOL
bpm497: and then I come home to find them watching tv instead of doing their homework. then i make their dinners because they don't want to eat what me and their mom are having
thenameswit: LOL oh dear lawrd
thenameswit: well stop adopting kids!!
thenameswit: ya fool
bpm497: I can't help it
bpm497: it's a sick habbit
bpm497: kids are like pokemon. you gotta catch em all
thenameswit: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

2 comments:

deviiwas; said...

LMAO @ bpm497: kids are like pokemon. you gotta catch em all

Danny said...

lolses