Sunday, January 18, 2009

FUCK OFF

I'VE WORKED ALL WEEK ON MY HOMEWORK.
I WANT TO RELAX AND DO WHATEVER I WANT.
FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
GO AWAY
I DONT NEED YOU NOW, SO BUHBAI.

thenameswit: then you'd have to thank someone special
shut up chago: i would rape you.
shut up chago: that's my thanks.
thenameswit: HAHAHAHA
thenameswit: thatd be funny if he did it on your birthday and then you thanked me
thenameswit: THATD be rape
thenameswit: like major rape o.o
thenameswit: oldie
shut up chago: omg
shut up chago: lmao
shut up chago: amazing rape.
thenameswit: LOLS HUSH UP FOO
thenameswit: i think
thenameswit: we should still go to prom together o.o
shut up chago: i don't know how i feel about that.
thenameswit: why? ):
shut up chago: we can see after febrauary.
shut up chago: i'm still a wreck about that.
thenameswit: rofl
thenameswit: xD
thenameswit: IM EXCITED
thenameswit: just dont ditch me if we end up meetin at a museum
thenameswit: cause i'll cry
thenameswit: and end up eating french fries with spaghetti
shut up chago: we should go to the art museum 
shut up chago: LMAO
shut up chago: hahahahaha
thenameswit: art museum?
thenameswit: I WANNA GO TO SOMETHING
thenameswit: WHERE I'LL BE LIKE
thenameswit: WHOA
shut up chago: air and space?
shut up chago: natural history
shut up chago: lincoln memorial?
thenameswit: i wanna see it allllllllllllo.o
thenameswit: twss
shut up chago: lmao

3 comments:

Danny said...

Cya

Anonymous said...

*squeals*
& you better enjoy yourself while you're out there woman !

Ky Krebs said...

That's what she said?