Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Blew It, Thanks David.

I'm not always full of jokes, when I say I'm going to do something I'll do it. 
I was so close to making my new years resolution come true.
Thanks to the idiot I like to call jerk, I blew it.
I've been so frustrated to the past couple of days,
So many anger was building up inside,
So many times when I just wanted to cry.
Finally today, I did.
David disrespected me today, and I got so mad I said the f word.
Lovely right? As soon as that happened, I got up and walked out of the classroom straight to the bathroom to cool myself down.
Randeva came in and that's when I just exploded.
I cried so much that my eyes were literally blood shot red, then didn't calm down till 20 minutes later. 
It wasn't only cause of what david made me say,
It was also cause of all the stress and pain I've been going through.

Yeh I pretty much hate my life atm.

thenameswit: whoa..
thenameswit: wrong IM
verde4lyfe: Sure
thenameswit: stop that.
thenameswit: stop being a little rotten jerk.
verde4lyfe: W.e.

Yeh I win

1 comment:

Danny said...

Hope things get better soon