Monday, January 12, 2009

Hawt.

Woo Whitney! In the morning I was a bit stressed, but I calmed myself down. I'm proud of myself. Idky but I feel good today even though I'm under a lot of stress. Tomorrow won't be any fun, at least that's how it usually is. I have this other feeling though, that tomorrow will be alright. *Sigh* Well see. So my music won't be up today thanks to procastination and chago. Isn't that just swell. Speaking of Chago, I think he's hot. Deal with it.


Hawt. Anyways, I'll be up till 1 or 2 again doing homework..FUN! THANKS FEMALE DOG!
shut up chago: it's weird that you all think so.
shut up chago: i'm not singling him out xD
thenameswit: WHY
thenameswit: WHY
thenameswit: IS
thenameswit: IT
thenameswit: WEIRD?!
shut up chago: just wait until we meet bby
thenameswit: T________________T
thenameswit: chago
thenameswit: you'll probably change your mind about me as well
thenameswit: cause i aint prutty foo
shut up chago: stfu
thenameswit: YOU STHU
shut up chago: k
thenameswit: ZOMG
thenameswit: NO
thenameswit: CHAGO
thenameswit: D:
thenameswit: I WAS KIDDING
thenameswit: STOP THAT
thenameswit: D:<<<
shut up chago: lmao
shut up chago: zomg reminds me of zombies.
thenameswit: zombies remind me of my lover.
shut up chago: i love zombies.
thenameswit: i knoe ^.^
thenameswit: thats why i said
thenameswit: my lover.
shut up chago: o bby
shut up chago: spank me.
thenameswit: xD
thenameswit: LOL
thenameswit: AHAHAH
thenameswit: WUHT
thenameswit: /!
shut up chago: oh
shut up chago: i didn't say that.
thenameswit: LOLS
thenameswit: YES YOU DID X]
thenameswit: silly boy.