Saturday, January 17, 2009


So, I wish I was there. Isn't it lovely? I know I've been having short blogs lately, but I haven't had much to say to be honest. About yesterday, things haven't really changed. We still act the same. I think i like it o.o? idk, i mean thats the main reason why i liked him because we acted like ourselves. Anyways, I did absolutely nothing today except talk to friends play guitar. I made a new song and it's lovely in my opinion. I really wanted to make a video today, but since I didnt get to shower, that didnt happen. Tomorrow and monday i am NOT wasting my days. I really want to finish my story. I always forget about it. I kinda don't like where it's going now, so I think I just might write a new story. lol, i just looked at myself and i look like a complete mess. my hair's fucked up, my eyes look all worn out, and my face is just bleh. Today is probably my LAZIEST saturday. way to waste your life whitney!

1 comment:

Danny said...

Aww I can't wait to hear you new song

I <3 ♥ Your songs.