Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Rough Point In My Life

I've never felt so stressed out in my whole entire life. I've had mood swings like a crazy lady. It's gone to the point where even the tiniest thing ticks me off. I talked to Meghan about it :\ made me feel a little better. I was really upset at Chago today. I dont think i've ever been this upset at him, aside from the time where he told me i couldnt go to maryland. I've been getting the 'i wont do ...' or 'i wont be your friend' thing so many times where i got sick of it. Obviously he had to do that to me T_T i apologize for how much i curse (to amanda and justin) i was just really upset. on top of that a lot of people havent given in their clips yet. i am NOT waitin till 2am in the morning for those clips. i have an exam on thursday then friday im off to senior trip. i have so many thoughts running through my head, its kinda killin' me.

well, if anyone sees me--pls just hug me randomly, i'll highly appreicate it. and if i ask why did you hug me, dont say its cause you read my blog xD i'll probably get pissed xD lols

[12:58:45 AM] Whitney says: i need
[12:58:47 AM] Whitney says: a hug
[12:59:10 AM] Meghan says: gives hug*
[12:59:13 AM] Meghan says: BIG ONE*
[1:07:40 AM] Whitney says: ^.^

No comments: