Monday, January 5, 2009

Stress Hurts

I told myself I should stop stressing myself out, but this year isn't helping me out at all. Got my SAT scores and compared to others, they're not so great. My main goal is to get into PSU. I seriously want to get out of nyc. I mean sure, nyc is great, but I have too many stressful memories here. I feel like I can be a better person if I'm somewhere different. I tried applying to Soka today, but I really don't want to go there, so I don't think i'll continue. I'm deff gonna try to get Portland done by Feb. Tomorrow is probably gonna be my most stressful day. Tuesday tend to be. I wish I could stay home, but I do have another vacation coming up so bleh. Regents week!! Starts on the 19th, so I get another week off x]Oh and of course Senior Trip on the 30th :D Then Feb, I have 14-22nd off. Planning to meet up with Chago and Nessaaaa. Oh and today I had a lovely chat with Adam, he always puts a smile on my face. I love how hes helping me out with the whole PSU thing. xD I'm looking foward/hating jan. Now i'm stuck doing gov homework, its so BLEH. I didn't do math o.o and get this..theres a possible chance I might fail YEAR BOOK D:< as long as some people have things up, I think we're good. Gah o.o I didn't math...whatever. Yeh, stress level is high today. Meghan made me think a lot today xD Gah, why cant life be a littleeee less challenging?

1 comment:

Danny said...

The SAT thing happened with my scores too.