Friday, February 13, 2009

Because Of Stupid Valentines

i'm a weirdo. i made a song for valentines/chago. here's the lyrics;

Even though you hate this holiday,

And I’ve been broken so many ways

I still have hope that you’d like me.

But you probably don’t see, how sensitive

I can be so just listen

Why can’t New Jersey and Delware,

Move out of my way

 

My heart is so weak

I can’t speak

Because of stupid Valentines

I apologize          

These aren’t lies                      

Because of stupid Valentines

 

I don’t see what the point is

When you told me how you kiss

Kinda tempted me,

Set my thoughts free,

I felt twisted.

The red head was like yo son,

Just go on and catch him

Well, I felt like I was headed towards more devastation

 

Staring at my walls, staring at the ceiling,

Realizing I’m not getting requited feelings

Pay attention here’s a quick lesson

If you have something to say

Better get it out the way  cause

I’ve got so many voices in my head


IF YOU WANT; IM ME PLS :D its really lovely. 

shut up chago: love.
shut up chago: and thankyou for the song.
shut up chago: f'real.
shut up chago: <3
shut up chago: night weiner.
thenameswit: ^-^
thenameswit: byeeeee

No comments: