Thursday, February 19, 2009

So I Meant To Put This On My Channel...

ThatZak--A one of a kind guy who I'm glad to call one of my best friends. He's like the brother I never had. Even though he's usually a jerk, I still love and care for him very much.  
YourAverageAdam--One of the first youtubers I met and one of my favorite guys. He's someone I would never want to lose. I think we have one of the best insiders.  
ShutUpChago--I talk to him everyday. I've made too many nicknames for him. NO HE IS NOT RELATED TO ME AND WE'RE NOT DATING YET. Hah...just kidding about the "yet". But yeh, I love him with all my heart.  
Strawburry17--I feel like she's my older sister. Probably one of the best people I've met on youtube. She has such a kind heart and the fact that we're bff4l makes me smile everyday.  
FionaShizz--She's my favorite European. She's like my little scottish sister. We sing together, make jokes together and she's just wonderful. If I could I'd fly over to Scotland now just to hang out with her.  
FeellineCancer--She's someone that I would never want to lose because we connect. Even our first convo, we decided to become bff4l from that! I love her to death and I still owe her dinner.  
Skypers;  
BirdRage--You can be a jerk sometimes, but I love how supportive you are. LCSSings--You're simply amazing. OmgOctopus--You're crazy and lovely. Your protesting makes me laugh x] I love it. Voldey--You're such a funny guy! I love talking to you. It makes my day.
JeremyTheNerd--You're adorable, especially since you have my autograph xD Daughters; InASmallTown50--GAH I LOVE YOUUUU!! I love our random CAPS convos and pervertedness. You make me feel like me x] TerrifyingTaco--You're lovely, but your name makes me hungry x] You're my night buddy. The one I talk to when everyone is asleep. You're awesome x] BirdRage--T_T i already wrote about you. I love you all.