Tuesday, February 17, 2009

ChaCha<3

ohai
I was joking with you when I said I was leaving last night. >_>
When I decided to say "JK" you had already left.
I love you weiner. And I will miss you.








..slut.

that was from chago ): I MISS HIM. ok, well going to go to GAP soon, so LATER GATORS

ok so today was ridiculous xD
natty and i went to virgin records! i got an awesome shirt, but here's how i got that awesome shirt.

so natty and i decide to go all the way to the lowest floor to find a shirt. i'm in the left part of the floor and then i point to the other side and say "lets go here." Then this HOT guy turns around, and i go "i think i pointed the right direction" and he turns around and just stares at me while hes going up the stairs. xD I felt so weird and giggly cause no guy has ever stayed starin at me. usually they ignore me. goddd, if he wasnt with his dad i would have followed him around. gah. oh well. 

THEN we went to this scientology church for fun. IT WAS SO STUPID XD the film made NO SENSE!! i had a blast just making fun of the movie. i still miss chago x]

No comments: