Thursday, February 12, 2009

SABES QUE?


So I went on FACEBOOK the other day and found this. Wow, I'm glad I dont go on facebook often x] ANYWAYS; today was an amazing days. I offically wanna have my internships babies. xD jkjkjk. No but seriously, GAP makes me look foward to tuesdays and thursday and trust me, I hate tuesdays x] no offense nessa! I hate fridays too, which is the reason why i'm not really looking foward for tomorrow. I kinda just wanna stay home. Well, we'll see what happens. GAP was so amazing today. After GAP, sophia, lily, natty, randeva and i went to hang out. First at the pizza shop, then just around x] We seriously had a blast. We're gonna try to do the same on tuesday since there's NO SCHOOL! WOO! Gah, I really wanna see Chago and Nessa this month though, like seriously that's been my goal since October. That reminds me, tomorrow I have to record my song. ITS AMAZING, vivien helped ^-^ Chago's making buffalo fur, rawr. GAH, someone please help me stay positive tomorrow. It's very hard for me to smile on tuesdays and fridays. More fridays then tuesdays.

thenameswit: and how would we fight in spanish?
shut up chago: DIOS MIO, POR QUE ME SIEMPRE QUEIRES HABLAR ASI? -chago
shut up chago: POR QUE NUNCA ME PONGAS ATTENCION. -weenie
shut up chago: PERO SI SIEMPRE QUEIRES ATENCION, NO PUEDO DARLO CADA MOMENTO -chago
shut up chago: SABES QUE? OLVIDATE. -weenie

No comments: