Thursday, February 5, 2009

UNDER COVER PENIS LOVER

Yeh, I've known that song for a while, but this is the first time where I'm like hooked on the song. Last night I pranked a bunch of people with some of the lyrics. It was amazing x] Today though, in the morning, I had this kind of bad vibe. Things weren't so bad though. Around art class, i felt my laptop open and jake called xD everyone was talking to him for ten minutes. It was great x] Then GAP WAS SO MUCH FUN TODAY. I made friends with Kari and Natty. Lily kept saying I was pretty ^-^ I felt happy. Lily always said that i would look cute with gauruv o.o OH AND I FOUND OUT HES STRAIGHT!! OH SNAP! i had tons of fun today xD and surprisingly i'm on my period! why am i always happy when i get it? weirdddddddd. xD PEOPLE DONT TAKE ADVANTAGE. I'LL SMACK YA. btw

DONT TRY AND HIDE IT 
DONT DENY IT
KEEP INSIDE IT
CAUSE NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY
YOU KNOE YOU'RE GAY AND ITS OK
CAUSE YOU'RE A U N D E R C O V TO THE E R
P E N I S L O V TO THE E R

No comments: