Saturday, February 7, 2009

"YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND"

Says chago's little cousins while I was talking to him on the phone x] It was so adorable. Then when Chago put me on the phone with them, one of them said "SHE'S A GIRL HEHEHEHE" xD I LOL'D It was lovely. One of his cousins called him Big Head x]I called him Big Head...but then he called me Weenie in the butt T_T all of his cousins we're rofling T__________________T Chago called me while I was watching Sleepy Hallow, gah it was nuts. I can never watch a movie in peace x] Idc though, now I found nicknames for Chago and I have memories :D 

Lately, I haven't really cared about my hair xD It's such a weird feeling. I've been a bit lazy, yet relaxed. I'm still getting harrassed by people about certain things, but I'm not letting it completely control my actions. Sending the rest of the gifts on monday hopefully. Rawr rawr. I'm still hoping for lovely days.

Later Gators.

No comments: