Monday, February 23, 2009

Inspired By Mister Dyer

* I consider myself more white than peruvian because I was raised in America.
* I love what the city has to offer, I just hate the memories I have created.
* My favorite thing to do is to ride in the car for hours with my music on full blast. 
* I listen to my own songs on my iPod to feel better about my singing, but tbh I don't like it as much as other people do. 
* I always had this feeling that english people disliked me because of my first experience with this english guy >_>
* I dislike homework with a passion and think it's a waste of my time.
* I'm a virgin in just about anything you can think of >_> (sex, dating, relationships, kiss, no piercing, no tattoos, never dyed my hair)
* I don't knoe the definition of love, but from what my friends are telling me, i am "in love" with someone, and i'm trying so hard to win his heart ):
* I secretly follow trends, but mix it with a little me.
* I've always wanted to recieve a necklace and sweater from a guy i like...and i did :) well, one of them anyway.
* I know that I'm not liked by many people atm and it does bother me.
* I really don't know what I'm doing with my life right now.
* I like attention, so if I deny anything, I'm probably enjoying it.
* I hate listening to the acoustic guitar, but I love playing it.
* I've been thinking about scientology recently, about how fears and stress are caused, but the way the fix it, I find it completely ridiculous.
* If I did something wrong, I give myself a harder time about the situation. 
* I don't eat right (healthy) even if I know I should.
* I'm an avoider and runner, I don't like facing my problems unless they're easy to solve.

OH AND I GOT PARTNERED!

1 comment:

Danny said...

Congrats on the partnership!