Monday, February 9, 2009

Best Way To Hang Up

Sillies. I had a strange day today. I've been trying to upload my "But I Can't" video but it's taking ages. I shouldn't have went to Lani's house. At least my hair looks great :D I went bike riding o.o I WAS LIKE YEEEEEEEEY. Xcept for some reason my knee and side started hurting a lot. I started dancing in my backyard. I don't feel as safe as I did before, because the gate has holes now T_T I'm calling chago too much x] I refuse to go on aim. RAWR. When he did pick up though, I was trying to say something and he kept interuppting me, so finally i said "YAKNOEWUHT 4GIT YEW" and hung up. It was lovely. But He didn't call back T_T I lose. rawr. hmmm, i wonder if i have homework. for the most part...GAAH hes calling T_T ahhhh i has math tarea, brb.

No comments: