Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentine Should Go Away; MY WEEK IS GOOD D:<

I LOVE TWITTER + SKYPE!
Yeh I had a good today. 
I really missed being on skype. 
My BUT I CANT video is amazing.
So far I've gotten good cmts.
A lot about Twilight T_T, which I'm getting annoyed about. 
I apologize if a lot of people didnt like that I posted so many twitters. 
I really need to pee...my dad took this laptop last  night so I didn't get to blog. 
I was so mad cause I had a really good day yesterday.
Today I had an easy going day, how lovely ^-^
This has been makin' me feel better.
I feel like some people still dont like me for that thing that happen >_> but eh, they really have to get over that stupid RUMOR.
Valentines day is coming soon and i've got no one, AGAIN.
Meh, i'm used to it. 
And no girls, i love you and all, but i dont want my first valentine to be a girl x]
It's just how I am. 

No comments: