Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Cause I Knoe How I Feel About You Now

I pretty much wasted my day, yet again. I have to start breaking that habbit. I had things planned out today, but I ended up getting sucked into other things. Woke around 11am which is alright for me, especially since i went to bed at around 4am. I was up talking to adam. he's lovely.  Then today, talked to several Johns x] omfgjohnstube IMed he and we had lovely convos. he said that he wanted to be my bff x] it made me giggle. I should get him to call chago again ;D Gah the other john though -_______- lets just say what he said made me feel so gross i had to take a shower. Then afterwards I talked to chago ^.^ i always have lovely convos with him. he took a picture with his new hair and he did the whitney face xD now we has several pictures wit that face xD lovely right? yer, i knoe. 
                   shut up chago: what vanessa did to my head:
thenameswit: haha whitney face
thenameswit: its lovely
shut up chago: i tried. xD
thenameswit: LOLS you tried?!
thenameswit: hahaha xD
shut up chago: yes.
thenameswit: silly.
shut up chago: x]









oh and GAAHH, i watched iCarly. For some reason I'm a sucker for shows like that. I LOVE drake and josh. Then I got hooked on Miranda Cosgrove's song; About You Now. It's so lovely. It really made me smile. I was trying to download it, but there was something wrong with it. I'm guess its cause i'm uploading a video on someone's account xD gaaaah. whatever i'll get it later. 

1 comment:

Danny said...

lol

and I know that song