Friday, December 26, 2008

Whitney Stump

I SOOO totally feel like Patrick Stump, lead singer of Fall Out Boy, atm because of the new cd and my GLASSES :D On top of that I was wearing a bunch of FOB stuff, my FOB hat, gloves, sweater and i wish i wore my FOB book bag. I want more FOB stuff. I haven't obsessed over FOB in the longest. I seriously missed them x] So turns out i'm going to Maryland the day before Valentines and hopefully I'll be able to hang out with Chago on Valentines day. I think that'd be fun. OOH something WEIRD happened today. So my cousin Emily called and talked to me, I haven't had an actual conversation with her since I was 13 and she was 17. Now i'm 17, and she's 21. It was good to hear from her, she sounded very happy, I was just kinda in shock cause I haven't talked to her in the longest. Turns out she works at Hot Topic now, that is so fricken cool. Oh and Aunt Eliza and Uncle Matt added me on facebook...HOW WEIRD IS THAT!! I only went on facebook to make one of my pictures into an aim icon. It worked :D I changed my aim-nessss. :) Tonight I'm gonna watch Tropic Thunder. OH AND I'M GOING UPSTATE ON THE SECOND WOO!! Ok later gators ^.^

2 comments:

Danny said...

That's cool

So you have a facebook too?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=689744496&ref=profile

That's my profile. Everything is public to everyone.

Sierra said...

Two things:
One, we must talk about this upstate thing.
Two, that's the only reason you added me on facebook?! =O lol jk.