Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Here, She Takes Over Again

English;
Teacher wasn't there and wont be tomorrow too :D

Government;
Talked about Senior Trip, SO EXCITED!! MATTRESS FIGHTS!

Gym;
Hilarous volleyball day. Kainat knows what I'm talking about ;D

Physics;
Did absolutely nothing, thank you people who were absent.

Lunch;
Grrr -_- fucking twins who are avoiding me cause of a stupid RUMOR!!

Math;
UGH, EVEN ANGIER!! David was like "you're cheating on me? with a midget?" -_- I DO NOT LIKE EITHER OF THE TWINS! JESUS CHRIST, I DONT LIKE ANY GUY IN MY SCHOOL! GUYS NEED TO GET OVER THEMSELVES SOMETIMES!

Sadie Nash;
Skipped it..o.o cause I had to go to Manhattan to buy XMAS GIFTS!! I bought a ..something.. for kayla, roses for mom and gloves for me cause I was freezing. I went alone to manhattan o.o it was boring..jeez. BUT there was this hot red headed dude o.o from south carolina ;D how do i knoe? some old people asked him directions and he was like "no sry, i'm from south carolina." 

Back home;
Finished making my FIRST original music vid. I rocks much? hells yeh. Sleeping early tonight, its gonna feel weird cause lately i've been getting calls at 1am xD

1 comment:

Danny said...

isn't your school on winter break now? most of the schools around here are.