Saturday, December 27, 2008

Karma Strikes

Last night I think I made Chago pretty upset and I had a feeling in the back of my head that he would be, but the foolish side of me continued. I ended up having a freaky dream that woke me up at like 4am. Then around 2pm today my mom started yelling at me like crazy which pissed me off so much. Now I'm stuck cleaning my room when I'm spose to make like two videos today.Well one of them invovles my whole room, so it's best that I clean it anyways. I'm listening to Green Day atm, my goodness I've missed their music. I'm not talking about American Idiot, I'm talking about Nimrod and Warning and all the classics. I also got my old jeans, old sweater. I feel 14 again. That was kind of a fun age. Gah, my mom is just pissing me off so much today. I already filmed one of my videos, now i TRIED filming the second one but my mom came in and turned off everything in my room. I'm not having a good day today.

1 comment:

Danny said...

Have fun with cleaning your room

Good luck making a new video.