Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Haircut Much?

For the first time, I actually feel like I could have done more things at home than school. After third period, I seriously did almost nothing. Cooper got me new glasses though, not the exact ones that she had, but close enough. Oh and after school I got a haircut :D It made me oober happy even though my mom didn't like it. The reason why it doesnt look that different is cause the lady didn't dry my hair, so it was oober flat. I took a shower after my video and my hair was different x] Its so nice and free now. Gotta send out more gifts tomorrow o.o gaaaaaaah. SO EXCITED FOR XMAS THOUGH. I'm not in any rush, so I'm glad it's gonna gonna come to me ^.^ My video seemed to be a success today. I had a feeling that a vlog would help my channel out a bit. I gained like four new subs after the video. Oh!! and John's collab that I was in, was AMAZINGGGG. Kyle and Andrew were SO FREAKIN' FUNNY! I rofl'd x] Ok, well it's 12:30 MUST SLEEP!

1 comment:

Danny said...

Yay for haircuts

You have less hair to worry about cleaning now.