Sunday, December 28, 2008

What A Day This Has Been..

Most of the day I was basically doing nothing. Finally around 6pm Siobhan came over and we talked and hang out and did tarot(sp) cards. That was fun, yet a little creepy because most of the things were true. Then around 7pm I went to the cafe to start warming up for my performance. I was kinda happy that there weren't a lot of people there. There was like five people at the place, not including my family and friends. But including them, like about eight or nine. It's not that bad but eh. I was actually really saticified with how and who came to my blogtv room. about 34! That's the most i've ever had sadly, but eh it made me happy. It showed how great my friends on yt really are. EVERYONE kept bugging me about chago though. Alina, Siobhan, most people in the blogtv chat, my sister, AND MY MOM. YEH TALK ABOUT UNEXPECTED xD Around 11:15 I went to the bathroom and my mom was getting out and she said "who you talkin' to?" "uh, leah, alex, jeremy, some other people and chago" -wit. "oh chago...you're close with him."-mom. "yeh...hes a good friend."-wit. then she started talking about college -____- ugh. cause she HAD to question if hes going to college. i hate the college talk. it makes me not want to go at all. But anyways, yeh alina and siobhan were all like "ooooo chagos in the room" and i was like "yeh..." and when someone requested for me to sing again everyone wanted me to sing dear chago WTFFFFFFFFFF. *sigh* i've been thinking so much lately though. about things. not too lovely things, kinda of disappointing things. just a lot of what ifs. Gah, besides that I have a VERY VERY awesome idea for my new video and i'm hoping it gets more views than texting zombies. That's right! another AWESOME VIDEOOO. k well i think i'm gonna write my story for another hour. funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. night.

2 comments:

Danny said...

yay story

Anonymous said...

I definitely DID forget about your performance last night ; there was too much to worry about yo.

But I know you did well with your songs! You took pictures, hopefully?