Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Entering the Biggest Year of My Life..

Atm I have seven minutes left until the great 09 hits. Tbh, i am scared as HELL for 2009 cause I have so many things planned, so many people to meet and i'm going to college!!! Oh and I didn't tell anyone this, except for Chago but my new yrs resolutions is to go without cursing for at least the first week of jan. I'm tired of cursing so much. But since I have six mins of, scratch that five, of cursing left here it goes:
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKBITCHGAHDOUCHEBAGMOTHERFUCKINGBLEHHOEWHOREFUCKFUCKFUCK 

kay, that was my rant. i might miss those words since I use them so often. Oh dear, four minutes left, i feel so pressured. Well, this yr overall has been alright, just been thinking way too much and made lots of mistakes, but on the plus side I've changed. 2009 HAS to change, it just has to. three mins; well i met awesome yt-ers, even now i talked to jon and katie from jkl! talk about nuts! but I also learned who are my friends and who are just douchebags. Gah..for some reason I just can't put a smile on my face. I'm seriously nervous about 09. two minutes left. well, not much to say now. At least I spent my last dinner with my whole family in a peruvian restuarant. I need so much luck for 09. soooo much. one minute. well..i guess thats all..happy new yrs everyone.

.....6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 HAPPY NEW YR is what i hear..thats right, it's 12am. hello 2009, i'm not ready for you :\ 

1 comment:

Danny said...

ha ha ha happy new years