Thursday, December 11, 2008

John Distracts Me..

So "today" was basically a FANTASTIC day.

english; bleh just typed an essay.
government; gah i was falling asleep.
gym; we almost played dodgeball again..but gym teacher doesnt like us.
physics; boring -_-
lunch; shante said i look good pregnant? o.O
math; wondered around the school.
art; went to the music room x]
on the train; john called xD that was nice

Internship: GAH AMAZING!! So Randeva, Karla and I got there early x] When we went to sit down, I had this feeling that Andrew wasn't going to sit next to me, but he did :D I didn't talk much though o.o which is really unlike me, cause I ALWAYS talk too much in G.A.P. I guess it's cause I was really tired. During the game Killer, the way Andrew decided to make his vote was through two markers -_- He was like "pick one" and there was a yellow one and a black one, and since the killer killed only black people so far, he thought i was me cause I picked black -_- I picked it cause i liked the color!! GAH

Home: Chago and I had a good talk x] I felt so happy afterwards.
Homework..GAAAH that took FOREVER
John went on blogtv for like an hour or so, then around 12:45 ish he called. We talked till 1:40 x] He's really fun to talk to, even if I have to whisper.

2 comments:

Danny said...

A.D.D?

Anonymous said...

LMAOOOOO :D
ily!

PS - i'm gonna PROVE to you that you'd look good pregs!