Sunday, December 21, 2008

Double Thinking

~Hah! So, I don't have much to talk about today either.
~Why? Cause I didn't do too much today.
~I really wanted to go Christmas shopping, but didn't get to.
~Grr, mad face D:<
~Today, I was on Jake's blogtv. Fun, fun.
~Talk to Jake till seven, then tried getting distracted with Myspace.
~I really don't want to do Government Homework, BLEH!
~It's almost Christmas ffs!
~Well, two more days till Christmas vacation.
~Still have gifts to finish...GAH!
~Going to try to sell things for more money.
~SENIOR TRIP IN ONE MONTH!! WOO!!
~Performing in Cafe in ONE WEEK (nervoussss)
~Oh & one more thing, I don't knoe what I want anymore. I really need to stop having my mind of what guy to like and etc. 

1 comment:

Danny said...

You have homework during winter break?