Monday, December 29, 2008

*Sleepy* *Licks*

Lols. the licks is such an insider. i woke up at ten am; talked to adam then went on iminlykw/u dot com. GAH worst/awesome idea ever. One, i played it from 10pm to 5pm. no joke. Waste my timeeee. BUT!! on the bright side, i played with tyleroakley, AND KICKTHEPJ!!! When I went into his little game room, bridget went too, but he kicked her!! And he kicked a bunch of other people to!!! BUT HE DIDNT KICK ME :D I was like "O.O zomg.." yehyeh, i played about six times AND LOST ALL SIX TIMES. Meh, whateva. Finally around 6 i went out to a meeting, brought my laptop, but i went on skype not iminlykw/u. everyone told me to go on blogtv and i did x] got about 10 viewers, which is kinda a lot, i didnt even talk. All you could hear were the people in the background talking. then later on, skype. that's where the whole LICKING thing happened. Now i'm exhausted. idky. i have to do something during this vacation..not just the internet. gaaah. :\