Thursday, December 25, 2008

CHRISTMAS :D

So yeh I look insane in here, but meh xmas theme! Today wasn't too exciting, but most of my xmas' arent. I woke up, got bose headphones that are LOVELY, the rest of the twilight series, clothes, money, wolve stuff, and some other stuff that i cant remember. I wasted most of my day on the computer. Finally around 5 we went out to manhattan. I just realized that recently i've been in a very bad mood. I have to get the negativity out of me. I blame chago cause he got me cursing all the time. Funny thing though is i love talking to him, he always makes me happy so why the fuck am i always in an aruging mood? xD i just dont get it. Tonight I talked to Bridget, Alex and Chago. Alex hasnt' watch tv in a yr like me, I never knew that there were other people around my age who hasnt watched tv in a while xD It really impressed me. So for the rest of the night, possibly till 2am if i can stay awake that late... I talked to chagita. He sent me this site where i can download songs off of yt and i downloaded like 17 songs! Atm i'm listening to seashell by seabear. you dont understand how much i love that song. if it was spring and I was hanging out with friends, i'd have this huge smile on my face. chago also did this thing where he says a band and i say whether i like them or not. He already knoes that we dont really like the same type of rock, but chiptune we never disagree xD except for favorites xD he was always pulling his little perverted jokes with me like usual.
shut up chago: andrew also showed me hopesfall
shut up chago: but that was through one of his videos.
thenameswit: bleh blah mlaaaaaaak
thenameswit: WHAT
thenameswit: DID
thenameswit: WHITNEY SHOW YOU?!
thenameswit: EVERY CHIPTUNE BITCH D:<
shut up chago: lmao
shut up chago: whitney..?
shut up chago: who?
thenameswit: -_-
thenameswit: you knoe
thenameswit: that whore that does EVERYTHING for you
shut up chago: AHH
thenameswit: hoe
shut up chago: DREAMTIDE
shut up chago: i love this song
shut up chago: so much.
shut up chago: everything ;D
thenameswit: i was listening to that today 
thenameswit: omg -_-
thenameswit: chago, shush xD
man, i love that kid even if he is a perv, i just cant wait to meet him ^.^ 

1 comment:

Danny said...

Are they in - ear on giant huge ones that go around them?

In ear ones work much better. Especially for those who wear glasses. There more soundproof and don't leak audio.