Saturday, December 6, 2008

I Feel Strange


Got a call from Leah last night at around 11:40pm.
Adam's mother was killed in a car accident.
I swear I never felt so bad this year.

This morning I woke up at 7:15am o.o
I was suppose to wake up at 6:30am cos i was spose to be there at 7:45am
I was such in a rush.
I got there around..8:05am
I don't think anyone from my school was there.
Basically, I was quiet the whole time o.o
From 8am to 1pm.
The test wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but meh idk.
Called Chago when I got home and couldnt stop talking.
I think it's cause I didn't get to talk for hours.

RANDOM FACT: 113WPM I ROCK AT LIFE.

Back to my day; 
I seriously wasted my day today.
Listening to music
Playing music
Printing music..(posters..)
Meh, tomorrow I have A TON of homework to do o.o 
Jeez.

No comments: