Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve :)

I found this hat that kinda reminded me of chago's hat, but a whitney version. ;) I FINALLY sent out Meghan's gift today. It'll probably take four to six days to get there. Gaaaah. Today the whole family went out, but my mom went with her friends. That was our oppurtunity to buy mom presents. We bought her a watch, scarf, and a sweater ^.^ I really hope she likes it, it's the first year where I actually went out and bought her things. Usually it's my dad who does the mom shopping. Yeh, I was a very weird kid, only bought presents for my friends, never my family. I'm trying to balance it out now. Kinda hard.. xD My dad finally told me straight up that my glasses make me look like Ugly Betty xD I laughed, but hey whatever. I like my glasses just cause I feel different. Besides Cooper got it for me, it was very thoughtful of her. I also opened one gift for xmas eve. Got black gloves and so did my sister. I thought it was a nice gift, but I already bought myself gloves o.o so..uh..whatever. I'll just wear those when i'm EXTREMELY cold xD The gloves I bought myself were fingerless anyways. I really want time to fly quickly tonight. I want to open my presents!! xD While I was going through the presents to see which one I should open for xmas eve, one of them felt like a cd... I have this HUGE feeling it's the Fall Out Boy CD. I REALLY can't wait to open that, i'm gonna FREAK OUT!! Ok, well I'm off to watch..hmm...sleepy hallow i guess. I need to rent out more movies x] oh and coco loves sleeping on my dad's bed xD she's so adorable!!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Your dad is the coolest

Danny said...

That's Awesome!