Thursday, December 18, 2008

Holiday Party!!

English: Teacher was absent so FREE TIME.
Government: I felt a little dumb today.
Gym: I really didn't do anything.
Physics: Nothing again..
Lunch: Gossiped..like usual.
Math: Listened to Forever, reminded me of Adorian. I miss Oregon and everyone.
Art: Played guitar, FUN!

Internship: HOLIDAY PARTY!!! Zomg i had so MUCH fun. When I was on the block of the building I saw Andrew 
coming up and I waved, but he didnt wave back -_- I laughed when I saw him cleaning in the beginning of the party. This boy named Adam came to Karla Randeva and me to say, "Are you guys sister and brother..i mean sisters" -_- i felt insulted. Then he was trying to flirt with me and Karla since we were both single. He was saying how he loves white girls and etc and i was like "ughhh". He was
 a real jerk to everyone. He said that he wanted to join our group and I was like "hell no -_-" My mom didnt even like him xD Yeh, she came. She was really bored cause all of us were doing kareoke. FUN! When Justin did a song by No Doubt, he sang it soooooooooo hilarous!!! I love that kid, he's so fricken funny! I'm glad I got on his good side :D I dont even think he has a bad side, but whatever. He talked to me during the party which was fun :D Hes a funny kid to talk to x] While he was singing, he was trying to sound like a girl and EVERYONE was laughing. I performed "Here, she takes over again" with my guitar and everyone liked it :D They actually wanted to hear another song, I was shocked. A lot of people came up to me and told me how well I did. The second song I performed was Great First Date. Surprisingly I messed up a little on that song, but whatever. Andrew left early, which I wasnt too surprised about cause he didn't do much. At the end, I got to hug both of my internship leaders, cheryl, and justin. I wish I hugged Andrew xD He seems like a very stubborn guy though.
 oh btw; i dont have a crush on anyone atm. 

1 comment:

Danny said...

I like your project