Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I FAILZ

HAVEN'T POSTED A BLOG IN TWO DAYS. INSANE; I KNOES.

Ok, well maybe not insane, I've just been slacking off. Lemme just remind you, if you think I post up too often, well DUH but the only reason why i do it is cause this was meant for me and my memories x] If you enjoy reading than thanks! OK, so yesterday nothing important really happened, sunday karla came over and we did a project. OH WAIT! chago called me last night ^.^ that was lovely even though I was sleeping. OK, so lets talk about today:

english; mehhhh. nothing to talk about.
government; participated like once
college bound; i have to do my ressume
physics; mehh, did work for once.
lunch; pulled some tricks on bryan x]
math; wpm test--91WPM!! WOO!!
senior seminar; i actually feel semi smart in that class xD
yearbook; BOREDOM TOOK OVER
history; finished an essay in 30 mins o.o i was shocked.
internship; GAURAV SHAVED O.O MY GOD. andrew wasn't there :(
barnes&noble; saw the author of kite runner, karla fangirled.
pizza in union square; yum yum in my tum tum.
home10pm; talked to chago, alina, tazkia, scott, dani, randeva, and much more.

i'll do homework in the morning x]

1 comment:

Danny said...

I like reading your blogs