Saturday, November 29, 2008

Welcome to my Past

Today; 
-got ready to go to costco.
-bought a widescreen tv ^.^ for the living room anyways
-visited my old neighbors from seven yrs ago. my friend that used to live across the street from me changed a lot x] apprearance wise anyways.
-cut my bangs...not too happy about it this time..i'll fix it later
-miss chago, too much :( 
-recieved a cmt on trv saying "are you guys like mad about vlogcandy, which has 2 people that left TRV, then go there?" ugh; first of all zack was just a sub and meghan wanted that, so i'm happy that her shared channel is going to be a great success. I'm not looking for competion with any
 shared channel, I just wanted to get to knoe and have a better communication with everyone on the channel. It hasn't gone exactly how I pictured it, but it's quiet lovely so i don't mind. 
-thinking about the SAT's..ughh, one week away..:( who ever invented the SAT's should be beaten up.
-watched scary movie 4 and xmen 2, all i have to say about those movies is; mehhhhhhhh.
-friends coming over tomorrow for project 

the end

1 comment:

Danny said...

VlogCandy is really cool