Thursday, November 6, 2008

BLARGH

I dont knoe what that was.. I just needed a title..
ANYWAYS!!
Today was pretty frickin' chaotic.
So I went to history class, but left a bit early so I could go to my internship.
I got LOST like 6 times because I went to manhattan by myself. 
When I got there, Karla said I had a huge sweat stain on my shirt, but hey..I was running around.
What we talked about was fun, (obama of course)
Turns out a lot of girls like the internship leader; xD
I'm not gonna lie, he's cute x]
But I still like Andrew, OH OH OH
ANDDDD Warren is not coming ever again :D
no creepy convos now!!
Then when I got back home I called chago and he was like;
WHITNEY JAKE NEEDS TO TALK TO YOU
and i was like..
ok....
then i get online and bridget says the same thing.
Finally jake gets on and we talk about whats gonna happen when he comes here.
At the end; this basically happened;
Wit says:
go to bed
`Wit says:
and i'll talk to you tomorrow x]
`Wit says:
cause i havent eaten dinner yet
`Wit says:
and i'm starving
Jacob says:
Omg, theres so much to do in NYC
Jacob says:
KK bbz.
`Wit says:
byeeee xx
Jacob says:
love you, and I'm so excited about NEXT TUESDAY
Jacob says:
I'LL BE ON ANOTHER CONTINENT
Jacob says:
ANOTHER COUNTRY
`Wit says:
O.O LOL
Jacob says:
ANOTHER TIME ZONEEEEE
`Wit says:
I KNOE
Jacob says:
Gotta promise
`Wit says:
GO THE BED SO THE DAYS FLY BY
Jacob says:
hugs
Jacob says:
k
Jacob says:
hugs
`Wit says:
hugs 
Jacob says:
lots of em
Jacob says:
and we're holding hands
`Wit says:
lots and lots of hugs
`Wit says:
xD
Jacob says:
so I dont get lost
Jacob says:
k
Jacob says:
good
`Wit says:
LOL
`Wit says:
aw
`Wit says:
ok
Jacob says:
understood
Jacob says:
now I go to sleep
`Wit says:
byebyebye
Jacob says:
night night xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx