Sunday, November 16, 2008

Unicorn Kid

I completely forgot to blog yesterday because I was talking to Zak on the phone for hours. Yesterday was EXTREMELY boring though, like you can't even imagine. When I called
 Zak, things were better, but my day was almost over. Zak and I talked for a long time, i love talking to that kid. 

About today, I got up really late and went to manhattan late. Karla and I were spose to see this one man show thing, but we didn't get off at the right stop. In fact, we passed it so much, that we went to brooklyn. I could have met john xD hahaha. We went back to manhattan and just walked around getting lost. We found out that union square was very close by, so we went there. We went inside this awesome halloween store, that i might go to again to
 buy blood. Then we went to this comic book store that i THINK jake went to cause I saw the same shirt he bought. Then we went to virgin records and i LOVE virgin records, I found this awesome hat that i WANT. Gah, I'll get it one day, just watch. Came back home, did some homework. Trip tomorrow :D Then I sent Chago a really nice email x] cause i'm cool like that ;D I really hope he liked it cause that came from my heart. Oh and crazy thought, Chago and I might go to prom together, i really hope it works. Oh and look at the lovely gift Chago gave me -_-

2 comments:

Danny said...

lol but why? and how?

XxstaciexX said...

hahaha chago's gift is the bomb diggity xD