Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Relaxful Evening for Once

English;
Basically nothing. The whole class was quiet, so Karla and I passed notes x]

History;
The topic about Government and Religion was very interesting.

Gym;
Went by very quickly, but got to gossip with Randeva about our internship.

Physics;
Very boring today, like always.

Lunch;
CHICKEN, YUM.

Math;
Pretended to work. Meh.

Sadie Nash;
Very awesome, but for some reason I was a bit tired.

After school, I walked home and omg it is so EFFIN cold. I wanted to call up Chago, but my phone was dead and my hands we freezing already x] I got home and really had nothing to do. Then I remember I had to finish my art project, I did it, but my editing program really does SUCK. So it really isnt one of my best, but meh i tried. After that and dinner, I watched the movie "Night of the Living Dorks." I loved it, but goddamn was it perverted x] Whatever, for some reason I thought some of the guys were cute o.o You would not agree, i can promise. The idea of how the zombies would be was really awesome x] Tonight I get to go to bed early :D I'm so excited and happy!!! Cause I really can't wait for tomorrow, i'm going to my internship with TWO friends this time :D Randeva and Karla. Today I actually had an awesome convo with my school friends online, which happens rarely. I talked to both at them at the same time. Of course it's the girls who to go my internship, but hey they are my best friends x] WOO THURSDAYS!

1 comment:

Danny said...

Hey at least we got a little snow right?