Sunday, November 2, 2008

Dull Sundays



I've been thinking about him again. 
He's so cute, and I tell him that. 
Songs remind me of him.
I love it when he smiles.
When I make him laugh, I laugh even harder.
I need to get my head out of the clouds.
I  have to stop being a dork.


Anyways, today my sister is leaving at 3 to a birthday party while chago is going to a concert. Gah, I wish I had something to do. I'm just stuck doing homework, worrying about tomorrow, and writing my nanowrimo. Well, I rather have a dull day than have a bad one. I've just been thinking about two guys, one more than the other. One of them is of course Andrew. I wrote "A♥" on my hand with a marker, but I have to get rid of it before tuesday. GAH, i'm such a sucker for love xD I blame myself.

1 comment:

Danny said...

It's a good thing you've found "True Love"