Monday, November 17, 2008

Sick of College Thinking

After Chago got accepted to one school with a scholarship, I really started thinking about which college I want to go to. The day after that my friend Michele Kim recommended me a school that I actually fell in love with. The classes for film was simply amazing. Mother; hates the idea of me just applying there. I can't do anything to change her mind about that. I'm still applying though. 

Maura's homework was the most interesting homework I've ever had, I've never written so much in my life x] I had to interview my parents and friends. Interviewing my mom and dad was cool and different. My parents didn't have the same answers till the last question. "How did i change"
they both said the EXACT same thing. It was nuts.

Interviewing youtubers was very different from my friends at school. I really loved their responses so much. I interviewed adam first. Brought back so many good memories x] He's the reason why I'm making this video that's coming out in..two weeks..ish? Eye transplant and grand hugs♥
Vivien response made me feel so good about myself x] I love her so much. It's as if we've known each other since we were five. 
Meghan's was awesome as well, with hawt dawg memories. She actually had a different response, she said i was a leader :D i felt gewd.
Chago had an AMAZING response..the second time around. It really got me thinking though. 

I did have my "aws" especially with adam xD hahah. I wrote about Adam in two of my essays.
Here's one:
Another loving person I got to meet this summer was my dear friend Adam. I met him on YouTube around Decemeber 2007. Meeting him in person was very exciting yet nerve racking. I knew that he was extremely tall since he said he was 6'2, but I was afraid that he was going to be taller. When I met him, I didn't have to look to far up, so I felt a little better. We starting getting comfortable around each other after 20 minutes or so. After an hour flew by, him and his friend Ryan were hungry. When they went in a line to get food, I took my sister to see if my favorite store was still in the same area as it used to be. It wasn't, so I went back to talk to Adam and Ryan, but as soon as I went up to Adam, he said, "Where are my manners? I haven't hugged you yet." He pulled me in and it was one of the nicest hugs I've ever gotten. I told him, "Wow..This is nice! I don't want to let go." He said, "Well, you're going to have to sometime." We let go, but later on in the day we hugged another two times. I had a blast meeting him and Ryan. I'm aiming to move there one day.

GAH, SO TIRED. HOMEWORK ...MUST ..BE..DONE*DIES* D:

2 comments:

Danny said...

Have you thought of Syracuse U? That's in NY. I'm throwing it out here because my friends went there.

ShutUpChago said...

=] This was lovely.