Friday, November 21, 2008

Forgot My Camera

shut up chago: i love your hair there. O_O
thenameswit: O.O
thenameswit: i cut it
shut up chago: you're so pretty :O

Today was a half a day, and it was pretty awesome as well. I was a little tired, but it's alright. I feel like going to bed early tonight, but I'm not sure if I will. Well it's 11pm, so idk.

I had half a day today, went to eat at this chinese place with my dad, sister and randeva. Then randeva and i did a bunch of random things until like 3pm. We also went on John's blogtv, and that was fun, i got ops :D woot woot. Then Randeva and I met up with Karla to go to the trip for our internship. Randeva and I already have been there once with our other internship, but I enjoyed it even more going again. Turns out I really do have a powerful memory. I remember things that don't even matter to me. I talked to Gaurav a lot today o.o That was amazing. He's such an awesome guy and idky, but i like looking at him x] He has a nice face, even Karla used to like him x] hahahahhaha. OH and i was gonna vlog while I was on the trip, but forgot my camera :\ bummed out

Kay, well chago doesnt want to have a child with me so i'm off to bed, BYE!

1 comment:

ShutUpChago said...

kid fo you. D:<

You ATE mine.